Tuesday, September 3, 2024

#KUMU download mo na, gow!

 KUMUsta Mars! Eto na nga ang latest nagbabaga pa! lol 

I know the trend nowadays is all about socmed (Social Media) agree? Gone are the days of MySpace, Friendster, blastoff and kung ano pang anek anek na wala na now. Mostly, TikTok, IG, FB, SnapChat and my favorite is #Kumu because it makes me feel at home. It's an up made in the Philippines for the Pinoys & Pinays not just in the Philippines but all over the world. As we know there are millions of OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers), KUMU helps Filipinos connect everywhere in the world. Chat live on audio streaming, group streaming and solo. Discover it yourself and when you do download it make sure to follow me, okay? I'm @pangethsya on KUMU watch some of my klips. 

Kumu Xmas ID 2023

No comments: