Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

"It might be too early to write that." Charing said.
"Too early? If we don't write it now, by the time we do it will be 2010." I replied laughing.

She said this would be a long one to blog about because of a lot of things that had happened since the last time we posted something and I agree with her. So, I asked her to choose the best story of all time for her. She gave me a very interesting look and told me to start typing and she said this is the rule, whenever you feel like stopping let me know. She told me that the story she's about to tell is something I can relate to, she said she doesn't really want me to write this but its very timely and a lot of woman go through her situation but most of the time never get out of it alive.
I look at Charing and told her "You are already giving me goosebumps." and gave her a little smile. She asked me if I want to continue and I strongly answered "YES Please." She told me that we have to write her stories in ACTS like a stage play, I laughed.
ACT 1
Morgan is the main character of the play, she's a happy go lucky type of girl but very brilliant. She's gorgeous, she won the title "Miss Friendship and Best in Swimsuit" when she competed in a beauty contest when she was in college. She has a bachelors degree in business major in Tourism. She's a little bit liberated but hard to get. Her colorful life started while in college, because she's beauty and brain, a lot of guys are all over her. She has a lot of suitors most of them just want to get in her pants. But like I said she's hard to get.
She had a perfect idea, she talked to one of her gay friend his name is Gil they agreed that they will pretend to be BF and GF so no one can court her. It worked! She was able to focus on her studies but the adventure never fail to miss her. She was doing a research paper for her sociology class, and she was waiting for her research partner to show up in their meeting place when she met a guy, his name is Cooch they started talking introducing each other and why they were there. Its been 2 hours now and her research partner still not there yet, seems like they misunderstood each other as to where exactly they'll be meeting.
Cooch's friend already arrived but Morgan still waiting, she told Cooch to go ahead and that she'll be fine waiting there but Cooch is not wanting to leave her there by herself. Its been 4hrs now, the longest time Morgan patiently wait for someone, she's very impatient when it comes to waiting. If you are not there 30mins after the said meetup she usually leaves. She decided she can't wait any longer, Cooch invited her to come with him and attend a session, she was so naive and curious about what the session is all about so she went with them. It was only a block away from where she's supposed to be meeting her research partner.
ACT 2 ......to be continued

No comments: