Thursday, September 17, 2009

Social Network Age to BLASTOFF



With the new and changing technology nowadays, even Charing was telling me she will be obsolete herself even before she leave the physical world. I agree myself, I'm glad they don't have these when I was in High School or College, otherwise I'll be more pain to my parents. LOL!

Anyway, with all these new technology social networking, chat and gaming seems to be the hottest trend, Myspace, Facebook, Orkut, twitter and so many other. Well, I frequent facebook more than any other social network but with this new internet launchpad with social network included not to mention that you'll earn EXTRA MONEY being part of it, I believe I'll be stuck on BLASTOFF.

Its so much FUN to have, if you will see the picture (sorry its a little blurry I did that on purpose) on the left, you can watch video, read the news, games, networking, shopping and much more! This will be the HOTTEST TREND globally. Fortunately, it was pre launch exclusively to Pre-Paid Legal(PPL) Associates, which I'm glad to be one of them, it means I get to setup myblastoff and invite my friends before the world can sign up.


Guess, you would want to be my friend and Charing's friend now too, don't you? Here is a video for more info.

No comments: